- Issue Time
RFID technology is a radio frequency identification technology that can use radio signals to better identify specific targets. UHF RFID technology has obvious application advantages in five major fields, including warehouse management, asset management, file management, library management and tool management
- UHF RFID Technology
- RFID technology is a radio frequency identification technology that can use radio signals to better identify specific targets. When the RFID electronic tag passes through the reader, the electronic tag is activated by the reader, and the information carried in the tag is transmitted by radio waves. It is transmitted to the reader and the computer system. The whole process does not require manual intervention, and the data collection is automatically completed without contact. It has the advantages of weather resistance, high security, long life, long recognition distance, fast recognition speed, and large storage capacity. The development of traditional IC card, barcode technology and UHF RFID technology is becoming more and more mature, the advantages of application in various fields are more and more obvious, the comprehensive performance is better, and the development potential is more.
- 1. RFID Warehouse Management
- UHF RFID technology is adopted to make the warehouse management work of enterprises clearer and more efficient. Electronic labels are installed in each cargo location, which can be physically divided into separate areas to uniquely identify the identity of the cargo location. Install a pallet electronic label on each pallet to uniquely identify the identity of each pallet. Each single item of goods can be installed with an electronic label to identify the goods. Install RFID fixed readers at each warehouse door/channel, and install RFID antennas on both sides of the door or aisle, or directly use RFID channel access control to automatically detect incoming and outgoing goods/pallets. The RFID handheld terminal is used for inventory operations, which can quickly read the electronic label information on the goods/shelves, and send the read label information to the background server through the built-in communication method for processing, so as to efficiently complete the collection of goods data.
- 2. RFID Asset Management
- In asset management projects, the application of UHF RFID hardware can realize the upgrade of its management intelligence. The handheld reader is used for asset inventory, which can quickly read the electronic tag information on the device, and pass the read tag information through the built-in The communication method is sent to the background server for processing. The fixed reader is used for access control, and the antenna adopts a circularly polarized antenna, which can ensure multi-angle tag identification. After the completion of the asset addition, allocation, inventory, idle, maintenance, scrap and other full life cycle management, to achieve automatic asset management.
- 3. RFID File Management
- There are many drawbacks in traditional file management methods, such as cumbersome and inefficient management process, long sorting time, easily disrupted order and inability to search, low degree of informatization, loss of book files, and low inventory efficiency. The RFID electronic tag is used as the information storage medium and pasted on the file, and the basic information of the file is stored in the RFID chip. The use of RFID reading and writing equipment and related intelligent equipment, in conjunction with the background database management system, can realize the rapid loan and return of files. , inventory, search, positioning, ordering, staggering and other functions have greatly improved the intelligent level of file management methods and improved work efficiency.
- 4. RFID Library Management
- In recent years, with the maturity of UHF (Ultra High Frequency) technology, the decline of label prices, the acceleration of reading speed, the improvement of safety performance, and the higher and faster inventory speed, the application of UHF (Ultra High Frequency) has gradually exceeded HF (High Frequency) and dominate the market. Through intelligent equipment such as electronic tags, RFID librarian workstations, RFID intelligent inventory vehicles, RFID mobile handsets, RFID self-service bookcases, and RFID intelligent bookshelf systems, books can be quickly borrowed and returned, inventoryed, searched, positioned, arranged in order, and wrong. Shelving and other functions.
- 5. RFID Tool Management
- For industries such as aviation maintenance, railway line maintenance, production workshops and prison labor places, tools and tools are an indispensable asset. Efficiency is very important. Using RFID technology, RFID electronic tags are installed on each tool, and Jiang tools are put into mobile devices such as tool carts and tool boxes integrated with RFID reading equipment, which solves the problem that the use of tools cannot be supervised during outdoor and line-side operations. RFID management, smart tool cabinets and RFID smart shelves in warehouses solve the traceability management of tools used in warehouse operations. The whole solution accurately collects the data of people, time and items effectively, and combines the software system for tracking and tracing to prevent the loss of tools. At the same time, using the RFID handset, it can also locate and search the area after the tool is lost. The entire application solution forms a The closed loop greatly improves the management efficiency of the enterprise and reduces the management cost.