- Issue Time
The intelligent parking lot management system realizes the automatic identification and information management of vehicles, improves the traffic efficiency and safety of vehicles, and counts the data of vehicle entry and exit, which is convenient for managers to schedule, so as to reduce the labor intensity of managers and improve work efficiency.
- The traditional parking lot management system focuses on the functions of billing and charging management, focusing on the time of each vehicle entering and leaving for the convenience of charging, and considering the safety, operation efficiency and user-friendly requirements of customers in the parking lot. less. In view of the current situation, some people have proposed an intelligent parking lot management system to realize automatic identification and information management of vehicles, improve the efficiency and safety of vehicles, and count vehicle entry and exit data, which is convenient for managers to schedule and reduce the labor of managers. strength, thereby improving work efficiency.
- The RFID radio frequency identification system has more advantages than other identification systems. In addition, the data carrier in the radio frequency identification system has good anti-fouling and anti-wear performance, which is conducive to improving the reuse rate of the carrier, increasing its service life and reducing the cost of use. Therefore, the intelligent parking lot management system adopts the radio frequency identification system.
- Parking lot users are generally divided into two categories temporary users and fixed users. When the vehicle enters/exits the antenna communication area of the parking lot, the antenna conducts two-way data exchange with the vehicle radio frequency card by means of microwave communication, reads the relevant information of the vehicle from the radio frequency card, automatically identifies the radio frequency card and judges whether the vehicle card is valid and valid. The lane control computer displays the license plate number and driver information corresponding to the radio frequency card one-to-one; the lane control computer automatically stores the passing time, vehicle and driver related information in the database, Data to make judgments to make a release or prohibit decision.
- Intelligent parking system performance characteristics
- 1 It adopts RFID radio frequency identification technology and computer control, with a high degree of automation and accurate control.
- 2 Using long-distance RFID tag technology, the anti-counterfeiting performance is good. A parked vehicle has a sticker with a unique serial number that cannot be changed. Multiple encryption technology, unique identification, can not be imitated. And only the system is issued and approved.
- 3 The non-contact smart label card has no mechanical contact action, long-distance induction communication, and no directionality. The card can be read within the long-distance card reading range of the reader, and the card reading operation can be completed without the vehicle stopping. , which is convenient for users to use.
- The 4 gates automatically raise and lower according to the traffic conditions of vehicles, and have the function of preventing vehicles from smashing.
- 5 Parking charges are calculated and confirmed by computer.
- 6. The combination of computer network and charging software prevents illegal modification and unauthorized access to data.
- 7 The management computer and each charging computer can realize real-time communication, and the management computer has an external interface, and the network has strong expansibility.
- 8 Adopting the standard industrial control system structure, the configuration of different systems can be organized according to the different requirements of users, which is convenient and flexible.
- 9 Simple and convenient installation, commissioning and maintenance, and easy replacement and maintenance.
- 10 The whole system has stable performance and reliable use.